BIN MEDIA CO., LTD has achieved the International Security Certificate PCI DSS
In Nov 2016, BIN MEDIA CO., Ltd. has achieved the international certificate PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) to secure and protect the safety for all card transactions issued by Trustwave.
The International Security Certificate PCI DSS Trustwave awarded BIN MEDIA CO., Ltd
PCI DSS is the highest certificate of security in the field of issuing and accepting cards ensured by Security Standards Council - set up and maintained by the members of international card organizations: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB.
The purpose of PCI DSS is to secure the safety for card data when processed and stored at banks or payment companies while limiting the security vulnerability and risk of information theft. PCI DSS made the standards for information security which are applicable globally to protect the financial data system.
Being aware of the importance of the security and safety of information when dealing cards, at the same time ensuring the highest benefits for customers, BIN MEDIA CO., Ltd has quickly implemented system standardization project to meet 12 strict requirements of international security standards.
Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
1. Installation and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
Protect Cardholder data
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
5. Protect all systems against malware and regularly update anti-virus software or programs.
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know.
8. Identify and authenticate access to system components.
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data.
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
11. Regularly test security systems and processes.
Maintain an Information Security Policy
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel.
Achieving the International Security Certificate PCI DSS demonstrated the capability of the staffs, BIN MEDIA’s determination and commitment in offering the best service, the most secure for customers.
With the International Security Certificate PCI DSS, BIN MEDIA’s partners and customers can definitely secure the security of the system. We always invest in technology as well as obey the highest security standards to provide payment services with the most safety standards for our customers.
Download file PDF Click here