SECURITY COMMITMENT OF BIN CORPORATION GROUP
At BIN Corporation Group, we make the protection of your personal information a top priority.
We fully understand that your personal information belongs to you, so we make every effort to securely store and handle the information you share with us.
We consider your trust of the highest value. We therefore collect the minimum amount of information only with your permission and use this information only for the purposes intended. We do not provide information to third parties without your knowledge.
At BIN Corporation Group we make every effort to ensure the protection of your data, including technical data security and internal management processes as well as physical data protection measures.
We strive to improve your life by delivering inspiring and engaging digital experiences. To do this, your trust is paramount and so we will make every effort to protect your personal information.
Thank you for your continued interest and support.
- What information does the Group collect?
- How does the Group use your information?
- With whom does the Group share your information?
- Where to store personal information
- How does the Group secure your information?
- Internet and Third Party Advertising
- Access and Selection
- Personal information of minors
- Term of storage of personal information
- Contact information, notices and amendments
- Examples of information collected by the Group"
1. What information does the Group collect?
The following are the sources of information collected by the Group:
Customer information provided to the Group:
The Group collects Customer-provided information in connection with the Service.
Certain types of information are automatically collected by us when you interact with the Service.
Information from other sources:
We may collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, financial institutions, social media platforms and publicly available sources.
The Customer will be notified if certain personal information is required or optional. If the required information is not provided upon request, the Customer will not be able to use certain features of the Service.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information regarding the Client's identity;
- Image, voice and other personally identifiable characteristics of the Customer when attending a Group event or using the Service.
- Personal identifier and encrypted password;
- Payment data;
- Tax and company information;
- Credit History of the Customer;
- Trade relationship data;
- Invoice data;
- Contact information data;
- Email subscription data of the Group;
- Customer's preferences collected through the form or inferred from use of the Service;
- Contact information and exchange with the Group;
- Technical interaction and navigational data;
- Location data.""
For more examples of information collected, please see Section 12 of this Policy. We may use a combination of different types of Customer information.
2. How does the Group use your information?
The Group may use your personal information to operate, provide and improve the Services. The Group's purposes of using personal information include:
Operate and Provide Services:
We may use Customer's personal information to operate and process contracts related to the Service, including but not limited to registrations, loyalty programs, surveys, purchases. products, participate in preferential and payment programs. The processing of this information is necessary to enter into a contract with the Customer or the legal entity that the Customer represents, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide the Services, to respond to requests from the Customer. Merchandise or Customer support.
Measure, evaluate and improve the Services:
We may use Customer's personal information to measure usage, analyze performance, fix bugs, support and develop the Services. The processing of this information is based on the Group's legitimate interest in measuring, evaluating and improving the Services.
Make recommendations and personalize the experience:
We may use Customer's personal information to recommend Services that may be of interest to Customer, to identify Customer's preferences and to personalize Customer's experience with the Service. The processing of this information is based on (i) the Group's legitimate desire to provide personalized recommendations and experiences to the Client, and (ii) the Client's consent upon request. of applicable law.
Compliance with legal obligations:
In certain cases, the Group has a legal obligation to collect, use or store the Customer's personal information, or to process certain types of personal information to ensure compliance. law. The processing of this information is necessary for the Group to comply with relevant legal obligations or for the Group's legitimate interest in data collection and confidentiality in compliance with applicable law.
Contact with customers:
We may use Customer's personal information to communicate with Customer regarding the Service through various channels (e.g. email, chat) and to respond to Customer's request. This includes contacting the Customer (or other necessary parties) to notify the Customer of important safety-related information or to notify the emergency response team (medical relief, security, firefighting…) in the event of an accident related to the Service. The processing of this information is necessary (i) for the performance of the Group's contractual obligations, (ii) for the Group's legitimate interests in responding to the Client's request and ensuring the provision of provide effective customer service, and secure and collect data in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, and (iii) comply with the Group's relevant legal notice obligations.
The Group may use Customer's personal information to promote the Service in accordance with local laws. The Group may display Service advertisements based on the Customer's interests. The processing of this information is based on (i) the Group's legitimate interest in promoting the Services and (ii) the Customer's consent as required by applicable law.
Prevention of fraud and abuse, credit risk:
The Group may use Customer's personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the Customer, the Group and others. The Group may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risk. The processing of this information is (i) necessary to comply with the Group's relevant legal obligations for fraud prevention and (ii) is based on the Group's legitimate interest in fraud prevention and abuse and credit risk management.
Customer identification when Customer logs in to use the Service. This enables the Group to provide Customer recommendations, display personalized content and provide other customized features and services.
Taking into account the Customer's preferences, which allows the Group to respect the Customer's likes and dislikes, such as the language and configuration of the Customer's choice.
Conduct research and analysis to improve the Service.
Comply with legal obligations, as part of the Group's overall business.
Prevent fraud and situations that pose a potential threat to anyone's safety or property.
Secure Customer's information and the Group's services from unauthorized access, loss and misuse.
Provide content, including advertising, relevant to Customer's interests on Group and third-party websites.
Service quality assessment.
The Customer can manage browser cookies by setting up his/her browser. The Help feature on most browsers will tell the Customer how to prevent the browser from accepting new cookies, how the browser notifies the Customer when the Customer receives a new cookie, how to disable the cookie and when the cookie expires. If the Customer disables all cookies on its browser, neither We nor the third party will be able to transfer cookies to the Customer's browser. However, if Customer does this, Customer may have to manually adjust some preferences each time Customer revisits the website, and some features and services may not work.
4. With whom does the Group share your information?
Service providers and business partners or member companies of the Group:
The Group provides the Customer with services, software and content provided by service providers and/or business partners and/or member companies of the Group for use on or through Service.
Transactions involving third parties:
The Group provides Customer with services, software and content provided by third parties for use on or through the Service. The Customer may know when a third party is involved in the Customer's transactions and the Group will share information relating to such transactions with such third party.
Third party service providers:
The Group uses and/or cooperates with other companies and individuals to perform certain tasks and programs on behalf of the Group such as incentive programs, cross-selling,... for Customers. Examples include: sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit risk and compliance, implementing an interest rate assistance program, analyzing data, providing sales and marketing support ( including advertising and event management), Customer relationship management and training. The third parties providing this service have access to personal information necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, they must comply with relevant privacy protection laws.
Restructure, Corporate Transfer:
In the course of business development, the Group may sell or buy businesses or restructure other businesses or services in accordance with the law. In such transactions, personal information, databases and the right to use information are generally among the transferred business assets, but the transferee is still subject to the provisions of this Policy. this privacy (or when approved by the Customer). In addition, in the event that the Group or a majority of its assets are purchased by another company, the Customer's information becomes one of the transferred assets. We share personal information with third parties that are reasonably necessary to negotiate or complete a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of the Group's assets.
Protect the Group and others:
The Group is authorized to disclose account and other personal information when it believes that it is required by law, to enforce or apply other terms and agreements of the Group, or to protect rights, property or security of the Group, its Customers, or any other person. The foregoing may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent and detect fraud and reduce asset and credit risks, or disclose certain types of information. in the event that the Group receives a legally binding request from public authorities.
Depending on Customer's choice:
In addition to the foregoing, Customer will receive notice when personal information about Customer may be shared with third parties and Customer will have the right not to consent to the sharing of information.
5. Where to store personal information
6. How does the Group secure your information?
At BIN Corporation Group, security is the Group's highest priority. The Group's system is designed with the ability to ensure the security and privacy of Customer's information.
The Group has appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of personal information. However, no data security measure can guarantee absolute security. The Customer should take proactive measures to help prevent unauthorized access to passwords, phones and computers by logging out of their accounts after using a shared computer, setting a strong and difficult-to-guess password, and Keep your login information and password confidential. We are not responsible for any incidents such as password loss, theft, or breach, or any activity on your account using unauthorized passwords. "
The Customer's payment card information issued by financial institutions is protected by the Group according to international standards with the principle of not recording important payment card data (card number, full name, CVV number) on the Group's system. Customer's payment transaction is done on a third-party system.
7. Internet and Third Party Advertising
The Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications
Third Party Analytics
The Service may use services operated by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics) who are using cookies and similar technologies to understand use of the Service and report on activities and trend. This service may also collect information about the use of websites, applications and other online resources from time to time.
Social plugin feature
8. Access and Selection
Customer may view, update and delete certain information about Customer's account and interactions with the Service. If the Customer is unable to access or update their information on their own, the Customer can always contact the Group for assistance.
Customer has many choices regarding the collection and use of Customer's personal information. Many of the Services include functionality that allows Customer to choose between how Customer's information is being used. Customer may choose not to provide certain information, but then Customer may not be able to take advantage of certain Services.
If the Client wishes to add, update or delete information related to his/her account, please access the Client's account on the Group's official website or application. When Customer updates or deletes any information, We usually keep a copy of the previous version for technical reasons.
If the Customer does not wish to receive promotional content from the Group and wishes to withdraw his prior consent (if any) and/or object to the continued use of his personal information for marketing purposes, please check the box “I do not wish to receive any commercial communication from the Group” at the time We collect personal data, or submit an advertising opt-out in accordance with the instructions provided. (or otherwise as specified in the relevant contract with the Customer) or contact us as described in Section 11 below. If you do not wish to receive notifications from our application, please adjust the notification settings in your application or device.
Browser and Device:
The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell the Customer how to prevent its browser or device from accepting new cookies, how the browser to notify the Customer when the Customer receives a new cookie or how to disable cookies completely.
9. Personal information of minors
10. Term of storage of personal information
The Group undertakes to hide or delete Customer's personal information as soon as the purpose and/or storage period expires, except where additional storage is required in the individual case to comply with the Group's legal obligations. Group (e.g. specific data retention obligations) or to establish, exercise or defend the Group's legal claims.
The maximum retention periods in the table below apply unless the Customer requests to delete its personal information before the expiration of this period, based on the Customer's rights under applicable law.
|Personal information is part of offers and offers for the purpose of sending offers and news||This information will be kept in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected.|
|Personal information related to the management of Customer's rights exercise requests and questions about personal information||This information will be kept in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected.|
|Information on managing customer service interactions and responding to any Customer surveys||This information will be kept in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations and is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was originally collected.|
|Location data||This data is not kept after the period when the Customer uses this feature.|
11. Contact information, notices and amendments
If the Customer has any questions about privacy at the Group or would like to contact the Group's information controller, please contact the Group and the Group will endeavor to answer your questions. Row. Customers can also contact the Group at the address below:
- Email: [email protected]
- Head office: Asian Trade Center Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
12. Examples of information collected by the Group
Information provided by the Customer to the Group
The Customer mainly provides information to the Group when the Customer:
- search, register, use the Service;
- interact with the Group Services;
- register or attend a Group event;
- provide Customer's Products or services on or through the Group's Services or the Group's websites or applications (or other similar platform provided by the Group);
- communicate with the Group through all official means such as Customer care switchboard, phone call, email;
- completing questionnaires or other information sheets;
- post content on the Group's websites or apps or similar platforms.
Depending on Customer's use of the Service, Customer may provide the Group with information such as:
- name, email address, physical address, telephone number and other similar contact information;
- information about the Customer's organization and Customer's contacts, such as colleagues or people within the Customer's organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles and other security and authentication information;
- content of feedback, questions, discussions with the Group;
- the Customer's image, voice and other personally identifiable characteristics when the Customer attends a Group event or uses the Service;
- identity-related information, including government-issued identification information, nationality;
- financial and corporate information; and
- VAT number, PIT number and other tax identifiers.
We primarily collect information automatically when Customers:
- interact with or use the Service (including when Customer uses a computer or other device to interact with the Service);
- download content from the Group;
- open an email or click on a link in an email from the Group; and
- interact or communicate with the Group.
Examples of information automatically collected by the Group:
- network and connection information, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses;
- information about the computer and device (e.g. device, application, or browser, browser plug-in, operating system);
- the location of the Customer's device or computer;
- authentication and security information;
- content interaction information (e.g. downloaded content and playback details);
- the content the Customer viewed or searched for, website response time and page interaction information (such as scrolls, clicks);
- the email address and phone number used to contact the Group; and
- identifying information and information contained in cookies.
Information from other sources
Example of information We obtain from other sources:
- marketing, sales generation and recruitment information (e.g. name, email address, physical address, phone number and other similar contact information);
- information about the Customer's interactions with the Service or third-party products in connection with the Group's Services (e.g. registration, purchase, support and the like);
- search results and links, including paid service listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
- credit history information.