The kick-off ceremony for the implementation of the Salesforce CRM system at BIN Corporation Group
25 Aug, 2023 (GMT+7)Export To PDF
Date: Friday, August 25, 2023
Venue: One IBC Office (a subsidiary of BIN Corporation Group) on the 3rd floor, Vincom+ Nam Long Shopping Center, 71 Tran Trong Cung Street, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
The kick-off ceremony for the implementation of the Salesforce CRM system at BIN Corporation Group.
On the morning of August 25, 2023, at the One IBC Office (a subsidiary of the BIN Corporation Group), BIN Corporation Group, in collaboration with Gimasys and Salesforce, officially signed and launched the project for implementing the Salesforce CRM system. This marks a significant collaborative step to help BIN Corporation Group establish a comprehensive and in-depth digital management platform.
1. Representatives from BIN Corporation Group:
- Mr. Le Hung Anh, Chairman of BIN Corporation Group
- Ms. Pham Thi Kim Anh, Chief Financial Officer of BIN Corporation Group
- Along with other delegates from the Group's leadership team
2. Representative from Gimasys:
- Mr. Dinh Kien Quoc, Director of Gimasys Co., Ltd - Ho Chi Minh City Branch
3. Representatives from Salesforce:
- Mr. Pakornkit Chanwanityotin, Regional Business Manager, SMB
- Ms. Vu Thu Ha, Director of Partner Management for Vietnamese Market at Salesforce.
The meaning of this event
Mr. Le Hung Anh, Chairman of BIN Corporation Group, stated, "The comprehensive digital transformation has become more imperative than ever for businesses. When all aspects of the corporation's business activities, from planning, resource management, operational oversight to business efficiency, are systematically, tightly, and cohesively managed, it will enhance competitive advantages over segment peers in the market and support sustainable development."
Therefore, the implementation of the Salesforce CRM system is considered a crucial step in the digital transformation strategy and goals that BIN Corporation Group is pursuing to optimize business operations and enhance customer experience.
The Salesforce CRM system enables the Group to have a comprehensive digital management platform, thereby achieving the goal of enhancing competitive capabilities through digital technology, promoting growth, strengthening customer interactions, optimizing business processes, analyzing data and reporting, enhancing the performance of the workforce, and expanding integration capabilities.
Several images of the event