Signing ceremony of cooperation agreement between BIN Corporation Group and Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
On the morning of August 25, 2022, Shark Le Hung Anh - CEO of BIN Corporation signed a cooperation agreement with Ho Chi Minh University of Technology on training and recruiting IT human resources. Following the signing ceremony, Shark Le Hung Anh participated in the talkshow "Start-up journey & future aspirations" as an inspirational speaker.
BIN Corporation Group officially signed a cooperation agreement with Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
During the meeting and exchange on the morning of June 7, 2022, Shark Le Hung Anh - Representative of BIN Corporation Group wished to share study costs with parents, support scholarships for students of Ho Chi Minh University of Technology. In addition, creating conditions for students to work at the Group through cooperation agreements. Shark also expressed his desire to work with the university to develop an ecosystem including: internship - recruitment; career orientation for students; consult enterprises in order to update training programs; internationalization of education.
On the morning of August 25, 2022, BIN Corporation Group and the university had a signing ceremony to mark the cooperation relationship in training and recruiting IT - Computer Science human resources. Accordingly, BIN Corporation will receive students to study, practice and support the transfer of new applied technologies to the school. In addition, the corporation will accompany startup projects of students.
The signing ceremony was attended by the Board of Directors, along with directors who are representatives from brands of BIN Corporation Group.
- Mr. Le Hung Anh - Chairman of the Board of Directors & General Director of BIN Corporation Group
- Ms. Pham Thi Kim Anh - Chief Financial Officer of BIN Corporation Group
- Mr. Vu Dai Duong - Director of DNBC Financial Group (subordinate unit of BIN Corporation Group)
- Mr. Nguyen Trung Hieu - Deputy Director of DNBC Financial Group (subordinate unit of BIN Corporation Group)
- Mr. Bui Duc Tue - Director of One IBC Group (subordinate unit of BIN Corporation Group)
- Mr. Hoang Long - Director of DNBC Global Markets Group (subordinate unit of BIN Corporation Group)
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Linh Vi - Technical Director of MobCEC (subordinate unit of BIN Corporation Group)
- Mr. Dong Quin - Assistant to the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Director of Training and Human Resource Development
On the side of Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, there was Board of Directors and teachers who are representatives from faculties, departments and centers under the University.
- Assoc. Dr. Mai Thanh Phong - Principal
- Assoc. Dr. Nguyen Danh Thao - Vice Principal
- Representative of Foreign Relations Department
- Representative of Department of Science, Technology and Projects
- Representative of the Department of Brand Management and Communication
- Technology Business Incubation Center
- Student and Employment Support Center
- Representative of Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
Shark Le Hung Anh - CEO of BIN Corporation Group and Representative of Ho Chi Minh University of Technology - Vietnam National University signed a cooperation agreement.
The cooperation agreement between BIN Corporation Group and Ho Chi Minh University of Technology marks an important milestone in the cooperation relationship between economic groups and universities, towards the goal of training and developing high quality IT - Computer Science human resources in Vietnam.
Shark Le Hung Anh inspires students at talkshow "Startup journey and future aspirations"
Following the signing ceremony, Shark Le Hung Anh shared experience during his startup journey. The talkshow was extremely exciting, attracting the attention of hundreds of students.
Shark Le Hung Anh shares his entrepreneurial experience with students of Ho Chi Minh University of Technology
Shark Le Hung Anh said that Vietnamese young people have a great and unique opportunity from now to the next 30 years. Most of our students are industrious, work hard, can quickly access science and new knowledge. In addition, globalization is spreading, so Vietnam's brain and products can be supplied anywhere in the world.
The most important thing for a successful start-up is the product's output market. Many good products in Vietnam are not large because there is no commensurate market. The small market is not based on population criteria but on consumption and service absorption. If the IT industry provides cross-border services, there is a great chance of success. To start a business successfully, passion is not enough, it is necessary to see the ability and correctly identify about consumer market, Shark Hung Anh shared.
Students of Faculty of Computer Science have asked many interesting questions about starting a business with the desire to receive advice from Shark Hung Anh.
Before the burning dream of starting a business of a second-year computer science student, Shark Le Hung Anh advised, the first thing to have a lot of knowledge, deal with difficult problems, should continuously study everyday. Starting a business of course must have passion, but most importantly, choosing a field must be practical, useful and effective. "The process of what you do no one knows, but the result will be a measure of success" - Shark Le Hung Anh said.
Shark Le Hung Anh advises students not to get rich early but drop out of school to start a business. "I always encourage you to study. Equipping with a solid foundation of knowledge is a prerequisite for the success of every start-up" - Shark Le Hung Anh sincerely shared..
Some pictures at the event:
About BIN Corporation Group
BIN Corporation Group is a multi-industry corporation developing a tech-applied enterprise service. Business categories of BIN Corporation Group® range from information technology services, e-commerce, management consulting, financial consulting, travel services, real estate, etc.
BIN Corporation Group has achieved certain achievements:
- More than 350 employees, of which more than 95% have doctorates, masters, engineers, bachelor's degrees, leading experts in the fields of Information Technology, Economics, Finance, International Trade.
- Spacious offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Lithuania, Canada and California (USA).
- 10 member companies operating strongly in 3 main markets: Europe, America and Asia.