BIN Corporation Group is an international multi-disciplinary company based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We are hiring for a commercial company, one of our oldest brands, experienced in consulting on immigration, travel, and other related services. We serve customers from all over the world and make every effort to support them in getting the best experience while traveling to a foreign country.
Our team is present in multiple countries with diverse cultures and languages, leading to a thoughtful understanding of every customer we meet. With the development of that powerful team, we are looking for the next coworkers to proceed with our mission.
ABOUT THE JOB
Serving international customers is really interesting but also challenging. Let's join our team if you:
- Possess with a real travel passion – you’ve got to love travel and be passionate about customer service;
- Have a flair for communicating with a wide variety of clients;
- Have the confidence, determination and drive to succeed. You should also love learning – the travel industry is always changing and you’ll need to be able to stay on top of trends and emerging destinations;
- Have experience or knowledge of the travel industry (preferred but optional).
WHAT WE OFFER
At BINCG, we don’t simply offer jobs. We offer careers, with real development and growth prospects. You’ll also join a family of brilliant colleagues; we love working hard but play even harder. Take a look at some of the many benefits we offer our people:
- Competitive base salary with earnings through our commission and bonus schemes;
- Dynamic and international working environment. The opportunity to travel the world, thanks to our incredible worldwide service providers at a staff discount;
- A Personal Development Plan and continued training and development. Tell us your career goals and we’ll work together to help you achieve them;
- Are tenacious and determined – as a key member of the sales team, you’ll have an individual target to work towards as well-being pivotal to the overall team target;
- Other benefit: to be overview during the interview.
- Process potential clients’ inquiries (Leads) assigned from Admin;
- Actively reach out to new customers & extend clients list from various sources outside of the company;
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to deliver services;
- Collect client database and fulfill the Customer Relationship Management system;
- Provide consultancies and solutions compatible with clients’ needs;
- Issue Quotation & Invoice compatible with consultancies; and make service orders;
- Provide support and resolve issues arising between customers and stakeholders involved with Orders;
- Provide instructions for payment & Inform any service fee/ policy updates to the clients;
- Follow up and remind clients with email and/or social media platforms;
- Make Weekly Profit Report;
- Make Monthly Customer Reports (quantity of leads & inquiries);
- Other duties requested by the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Business English, Foreign Trade, Linguistics, Economics, or any related fields
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, including negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other travel-related software
- Detailed-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- At least 2 years of experience
- Experience in the travel industry and working with foreigners are big pluses
- Document preparation and management skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Experience resolving customer satisfaction issues
- Dynamic, creative, experience working under pressure with multiple tasks
- Excellent follow-up in the process, follow-through, and willingness to support and help others
- Persuasive, active listening, good communication, and building business relationships
|Asian Trade Center Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh.
|8 AM - 5 PM (Mon - Fri)
8 AM - 12 PM (Sat)