- Closing Date: 03 May, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
- Target: 5
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on public holidays 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthday parties for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
MOBCEC is a member of BIN CORPORATION GROUP with 13 years of experience in developing E-Commerce Projects in serving US and EU customer markets on Website (Mobile & Desktop) & Apps (ioS & Android) platforms in various fields: Business, Finance, E-commerce, Tourism, Digital Marketing, IT Infrastructure, Real Estate, Human Resource Development.
With reliable services and the ability to meet a range of business solutions, MobCEC became a strategic software partner for most of our clients. By choosing MobCEC as a strategic software partner, you can:
- Focus on your core businesses and leave the IT challenges to our engineering team
- Leverage our solutions, resources, and competencies to expand your capabilities and service offerings
- Have a one stop shop for all your software, IT needs instead of working with many small vendors
- Minimize overhead on contracting for each new project
Tag skills: Project Manager, PM
- Develop a project blueprint to track and monitor progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Identify and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan to meet overall program goals.
- Ensure project issues and risks are identified, quantified, managed and tracked.
- Monitor/supervise the development process and evaluate the performance of the members.
- Work with suppliers, partners, customers and superiors.
- Document control and complete project procedures.
- Graduated from university, preferably in information technology, or related fields of technology.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager (PM)
- Have a high responsibility in work.
- Able to work well independently or in a team.
- Working under high pressure, eager to learn new knowledge, sensitive and quick to absorb.
- Experience programming web applications with: ANY LANGUAGE from 2 years ++
- Ability to manage team members.
- Able to read and write technical English.
- Have a spirit of learning and progress in work.
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates in related fields.
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)