Manual Tester (Web & Apps)
- Closing Date: 01 Mar, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
- Target: 6
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on public holidays 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthday parties for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
MobCEC (a member company of BIN Corporation Group) is an expert in providing software development, engineering and technology solutions to global businesses. With the motto "Innovation-Creativity” MobCEC wishes to become a comprehensive partner to help businesses integrate advanced technology to streamline business processes.
To meet the expanding demand, we are looking for Manual Testers.
Tag skills: Tester, QC, Manual tester
- Read and understand documents related to project requirements.
- Write test case/checklist, update test case/checklist when there is a change in requirement or design of the project.
- Prepare test data according to test cases/checklist to serve for testing.
- Actively contribute ideas to build, improve work processes, improve products: features, interface and user-friendly.
- Participate in the preparation of test documents: Test process, Test plan, Test Point.
- Research and update new test tools and knowledge to support work.
- Proposing to improve the testing process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
GLOBAL PROJECT SUPPORT MULTI LOCATION, MULTI LANGUAGE
- Digital banking
- Business Profile Management Application
- Travel Application (Flight Booking, Visa, Tour, Hotel )
- SDK Payment gateway integrated mPOS machine máy
- E-commerce application to support online sales for small and medium enterprises
- Minimum 1 year working in Tester position
- Proficient in writing test cases
- Understand test types like Unit Test, Integration Test, Regression Testing
- Understand the product testing process
- Have IT knowledge
- Have knowledge about database
- Ability to read and understand design documents.
- Having background in testing Web applications, Windows Application.
- Ability to research, think logically, work independently or in groups, agile.
- High responsibility for work.
- Knowledge of the online payment field is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, time management ability.
- The candidates have worked under the software process, have an understanding of the software quality control system, QA, QC.
- Candidates with experience in testing mobile and web applications.
- Ability to read/write technical documents in English.
- English: read and understand specialized documents.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates in related fields.
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)