IT Server (AWS, Linux, Centos, Ubuntu)
- Closing Date: 28 Dec, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
- Target: 5
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on public holidays 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthday parties for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks ( Linux, AWS )
- Deploy, optimizing, analysis as assigned by superiors
- Manage Customers using Hosting + Domain + Mail services ( Zimbra )
- System administration of Centos and Ubuntu servers.
- Manage, backup & restore storage resources.
- Server system security (Windows, Linux).
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
MobCEC (a member company of BIN Corporation Group) is an expert in providing software development, engineering and technology solutions to global businesses. With the motto "Innovation-Creativity” MobCEC wishes to become a comprehensive partner to help businesses integrate advanced technology to streamline business processes.
- Knowledge of Network, TCP/IP, Firewall, Web proxy, Routing & Switching, LAN/WAN, VPN, Wireless network, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- System Administration experience with Windows Server, Linux, AWS, Web server (Apache, Nginx, IIS), Mail server ( Zimbra ).
- Knowledge of security.
- Knowledge of VOIP ( FreePBX, Asterisk ).
- Good at teamwork
- Good at analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to research & learn new technology
- Ability to write scripting languages (Bash, Python) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud ( AWS ) is an advantage.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Working for Data Center systems
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates in related fields.
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)