- Closing Date: 01 Mar, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
- Target: 6
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on public holidays 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthday parties for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
MobCEC (a member company of BIN Corporation Group) is an expert in providing software development, engineering and technology solutions to global businesses. With the motto "Innovation-Creativity” MobCEC wishes to become a comprehensive partner to help businesses integrate advanced technology to streamline business processes.
To meet the expanding demand, we are looking for Full-Stack Web Developers.
- Get PSD/AI design files to cut HTML and CSS using Bootstrap framework
- Check compatibility on multiple devices, browsers, operating systems.
- Optimization improves page loading speed.
- Researching, analyzing, programming projects of E-commerce, Internet Banking, Payment gateway, Booking, Tourism, Service, Recruitment with high applicability.
- Programmatically upgrade existing features of the website to improve the interface, page loading speed for Digital Marketing.
- Research and develop Website (Mobile & Desktop) for the management of enterprise information systems;
- System analysis, design, building and database system administration;
- Support to extract data from databases, for reporting purposes
GLOBAL PROJECT SUPPORT MULTI LOCATION, MULTI LANGUAGE
- Digital banking
- Business Profile Management Application
- Travel Application (Flight Booking, Visa, Tour, Hotel )
- SDK Payment gateway integrated mPOS machine
- E-commerce application to support online sales for SMEs
- Graduated from college, university or above in related disciplines.
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- English: able to communicate well via skype, email and read and understand specialized documents
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in developing and building websites using PHP, MySQL, Ajax.
- Basic knowledge of Databases, SQL queries, relationships.
- Ability to analyze and design systems and think programming logic well
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and GIT source code experience
- Proficient use of Front-end framework Bootstrap framework
- Experience working with SASS, SCSS
- Experience in solving compatibility with browsers, platforms
- Knowledge of converting designs from Photoshop/AI to HTML/CSS
- Have knowledge of UX
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- One of the popular HTML Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Website security
- Website Search Optimization (SEO)
- Google Page Speed Optimization
- Understanding of HTTP, Cookie, Session & Cache working principles.
- Knowledge of Amazon services (S3, CloudFront)
- Have knowledge of CloudFlare
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates in related fields.
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)