Customer Service Consultant (DNBC Global Markets)
- Closing Date: 02 Jan, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
I. JOB INFO
|Position||Customer Service Consultant|
|Job working type||Official full-time staff|
II. WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
DNBC Global Markets Group is on the quest to diversify and internationalize into new markets. Currently, we are looking for Customer Services Consultants to join our Business Development Team, with an office located in Vietnam. The ideal candidate will be able to dig deep into clients' business objectives and challenges, as well as provide personalized solutions based on their findings. You will also act as the main contact point for our clients.
III. WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Call and take care of the customers based on the data source from the company and consult them to use the company’s financial products and services.
- The targets for clients will be in oversea and foreign countries
- Check customer emails every day and answer their questions about our services, quotes, or related things.
- Monitor online transactions, and support our clients to make payment via Internet.
- Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Handle customer services inquire and solve issues arising from customers/forwarders/ third-parties relating to the order processing, if any.
- Monitor online transactions.
- Cooperate with other departments or related partners to supply services for clients.
- Make a report or other tasks as your leader requests.
- Provide 24/5 support to any customer requests related to FX market, trading accounts…
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customers to generate further business.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships among others
- Manage and execute the business development strategy
- Implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company's strategy
- Keep up to date with the financial markets daily
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Support global customers and partners.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- No experiences are required; the candidates will be trained
- Being able to close deals is a big plus
- Business fluency in the English language. A second language will be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration package based on the candidate's experience and skills
- Based salary (very attractive) + Bonus based on performances
- 13th-month salary
- Tet bonus based on ability & contribution
- Bonus 10% of salary on holidays on April 30, September 2, January 1
- Labor law allowances (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity)
- Monthly birthday party for employees
- Annual company trip for all employees
- Health insurance, social insurance
- Young, friendly, creative working environment.
VI. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession
- Profile presentation language: Any (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)
- Working place: 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh.