Content & Brand Marketing Executive
- Closing Date: 03 May, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
I. JOB INFO
|Job working type||Official full-time staff|
|Industry/Sector||E-commerce, Service Marketplace|
II. WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Travelner Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
PAPMALL was founded in June 2019 as an international e-commerce platform that not only provides online shoppers a simple, secure, and enjoyable online shopping experience, but also plays as a solution for global vendors to optimize sales revenue.
With PAPmall, you will have a trusted destination not only to build an online store but also a place where you can connect with your customers. The most important thing as a seller is to find potential customers, and that’s why you need PAPmall. We’re working non-stop to always improve our services to add value for our customers. Being a PAPmall seller, you will take part in offering the customers with better selection, better prices, and a high-end customer experience.
III. WHAT YOU’LL DO
When you join PAPmall, you are joining a firm that will invest in your professional development. As a Sales Representative, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and new customers.
- Perform requirements analysis to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through call, email, and other channels.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Report weekly/monthly sales to the Sales Manager.
PAPmall believes in strengths-based development and coaching, and you’ll receive frequent mentoring from colleagues. This will include a senior colleague from your office or practice who will help you grow and achieve your goals. Additionally, you will have a professional development manager who manages staff to help you shape your career.
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th-month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on holidays in the year (30/4, 2/9, 1/1).
- Allowance according to labor law (International Children's Day, New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthdays for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly, and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participate in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to explore new IT infrastructure, and learn more about Digital Marketing.
VI. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession
- Profile presentation language: Any
(Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)
- Working place: 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh.
VII. CONTACT US
- Phone: +84 8 7300 6169 - Branch: 039 - Mr. Khoa
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.bincg.com
- Address: Asian Trade Center Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.