Business Analyst (Product, UI-UX)
- Closing Date: 28 Dec, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
- Target: 6
- Form: Official staff.
- Type: Full-time.
- Gender: Male/Female.
- Age: 22-35.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on public holidays 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance according to labor law (Children's New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthday parties for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participating in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Have the opportunity to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Marketing.
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
MobCEC (a member company of BIN Corporation Group) is an expert in providing software development, engineering and technology solutions to global businesses. With the motto "Innovation-Creativity” MobCEC wishes to become a comprehensive partner to help businesses integrate advanced technology to streamline business processes.
To meet the expanding demand, we are looking for Business Analysts (BA).
Tag skills: Business Analyst, BA, Product, UI-UX
- Work directly with the Department Manager, collect project information, analyze and understand the requirements.
- Work directly with Developers and Testers for successful project implementation
- Prepare necessary project documents to support departments
- Support Project Manager in project planning and implementation
- Participate in the analysis of related operations for the field of E-Commerce, ERP, Website, Mobile App
- Analyze requirements, make documents, draw wireframes for website, mobile app systems, e-commerce
- Update information, analyze solutions, research new technologies
GLOBAL PROJECT SUPPORT MULTI LOCATION, MULTI LANGUAGE
- Digital banking
- Business Profile Management Application
- Travel Application (Flight Booking, Visa, Tour, Hotel )
- SDK Payment gateway integrated mPOS machine máy
- E-commerce application to support online sales for small and medium enterprises
- Bachelor degree preferably in information technology/Information systems, or e-commerce, finance (with BA certifications)
- Minimum 6 months working in BA position
- Good knowledge of UML, experience using wireframes, use case tools is a great asset
- Understanding of UI/UX and user behavior is a big advantage
- Experienced Business Analyst in projects of IT products and solutions for Website, Mobile App, Ecommerce, ERP
- Have good system analysis skills
- Ability to approach, research and grasp technology quickly
- Have good English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing, translating)
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have good communication skills
- Meticulous, careful, with high responsibility for work
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
V. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas and certificates in related fields.
- Profile presentation language: Any
- (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)