Associate (DNBC Financial Group)
- Closing Date: 02 Jan, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
I. JOB INFO
|Job working type||Official full-time staff|
|Industry/Sector||Fintech/ Financial/ Bank/ Payment|
II. WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
BIN CORPORATION GROUP® is a roof where member companies are gathered, including BIN Media Services Development and Investment Co., Ltd., Traveler Co., Ltd., BIN Property Management Co., Ltd., One IBC Pte. Ltd., etc., and other affiliated companies in countries such as the United States, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
DNBC Financial Group – a member of BIN Corporation Group, was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, and payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, and payment card acquisition globally enabling clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial Group is now present in the European Union, Viet Nam, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
III. WHAT YOU’LL DO
When you join DNBC Financial Group, you are joining a firm that will invest in your professional development. As an associate, you will receive training and coaching on how to better:
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations.
- Consult and answer customer inquiries via phone/ website/ email and OTT apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Skype, Line, etc.), video-call, and in-person meetings.
- Provide cross-sell opportunities so that customers who need certain services can easily find alternatives.
- Coordinate processing and operations departments in the sales consulting process.
- Convert tickets (assigned from Department Manager) to the sale order.
- Submit Purchase Order to processing departments.
- Resolve issues arising from customers/forwarders/third parties related to order processing, if any.
- Request documents and process contracts, notify promotions (if any) to customers.
- Assist customers with payment transactions.
- Perform data entry, processing, monitoring, and reporting on the CRM system.
- Collect metrics, perform assessments and improve efficiency (new technologies, upgrades, etc.).
- Mentorship to entry-level staff.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Manager.
DNBC Financial Group believes in strengths-based development and coaching, and you’ll receive frequent mentoring from colleagues. This will include a senior colleague from your office or practice who will help you grow and achieve your goals. Additionally, you will have a professional development manager who manages staff to help you shape your career.
We view an associate position as the start of a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career. During your first years with the firm, you will serve as an associate on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas.
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary based on ability.
- 13th-month salary according to state regulations.
- Tet bonus according to seniority and capacity.
- Bonus 10% salary on holidays in the year (30/4, 2/9, 1/1).
- Allowance according to labor law (International Children's Day, New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Bonus by project depending on business situation and revenue (if any).
- Organize monthly birthdays for employees.
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Young, friendly, and creative working environment.
- Support professional and technical training during the probationary period.
- Have time to learn new requirements of the profession.
- Participate in e-commerce projects in many different fields.
- Positive working environment: kindly, dynamic, and creative.
VI. RECRUITMENT PROFILE
- Curriculum vitae
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession
- Profile presentation language: Any (Candidates please write your contact address and phone number clearly in your application)
- Working time: Office hours (8h - 12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00)
- Working place: 507B Huynh Tan Phat, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh.