GENERAL TRADE MANAGER
- Closing Date: 28 Dec, 2023
- Office Location: Vietnam
I. JOB INFORMATION
General Trade Manager
At least 1 - 2 years
Type of work
II. GENERAL INTRODUCTION
BIN Corporation Group is a multi-disciplinary company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, expanding its international operations with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Lithuania, the United States, and Canada. BIN Corporation Group operates in many fields from business management consulting, financial consulting, digital marketing, e-commerce, electronic electronics, tourism, information technology, etc.
Meliwa (a member of BIN Corporation Group) is a household electronics brand from Singapore that entered the Vietnamese market at the beginning of 2023, with the desire to bring Vietnamese consumers the best international quality products in the world. In addition to household electricity, meliwa focuses on not only developing high-quality home electronics and healthcare, but also the R&D aspect (research and development) to create household electrical products with advanced technology and luxurious design, making the living space of customers more beautiful, comfortable, and modern. The target customers of Meliwa are the young (from 25-35 years old) who have modern lifestyles, are proficient in technology and the internet, and tend to make purchases online. The brand's products are highly appreciated for their modern features and luxurious designs and are also used to decorate living spaces more aesthetically.
III. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Sales Representative with a focus on offline channels. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and reaching out to potential customers, conducting sales, and providing customer support through offline channels.
- Achieving sales targets, market coverage, and growth as outlined by the sales department.
- Handling customer complaints and addressing any issues that arise during customer interactions.
- Reporting on market conditions, proposing solutions, and strategies to boost sales. Advising superiors on targets, pricing, and market trends.
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned by superiors.
IV. JOB REQUIREMENTS
We are looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Male, aged 24 - 30.
- Graduated from College or University in related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in the electronics or home appliances industry, with established connections in the sales channels.
- Clear and pleasant voice with excellent communication skills.
- Strong communication skills, quick problem-solving, and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to take practical actions.
- Honest, creative, efficient, and dynamic.
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Competitive salary based on individual capabilities.
- 13th-month salary as per government regulations.
- Tet holiday bonus based on seniority and performance.
- 10% bonus on salary on public holidays such as April 30th, September 2nd, and January 1st.
- Allowances as per labor law (Children's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, weddings, maternity leave).
- Health insurance and social insurance.
- A youthful, friendly, and creative working environment.
- Support for professional and technical training during the probation period.
- Time for learning and adapting to new job requirements.
- Participation in e-commerce projects in various fields.
- Opportunities to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Opportunities to learn more about Digital Marketing.
VI. HOW TO APPLY
- Curriculum vitae
- Job application
- Scoreboard (if any)
- Degrees and certificates related to the profession