E-commerce Digital Marketing Manager
- Closing Date: 26 May, 2024
- Office Location: Vietnam Office
PrintKOK is a global startup in the dynamic print-on-demand (POD) and Dropshipping industry, with the main focus on personalized gifts that would imprint buyers and users’ keepsakes. Using a wide range of products from apparel, drinkware, accessories to decor, you can turn any daily items into meaningful gifts, with creativity and love being anchored to get the best results.
Currently, we are looking for an E-commerce Digital Marketing manager with result-orientation and a flexible mindset for revenue growth. The preferred candidate must be a master in decoding and analyzing big data, quick to understand trends as well as insights to generate qualified leads. They must also know how to constantly test and optimize performance for full e-commerce platforms, from customer acquisition flows at media placements to customer transaction locations.
This position will report to the Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Proven experience in e-commerce marketing with a strong record of achieving revenue and growth targets
- At least 5 years’ experience owning the execution of selling on e-commerce platforms
- Proficiency in diverse digital marketing channels (Meta, Google, Tiktok, Amazon, Etsy, etc.)
- Strong implementation of Paid Social, Paid Search, Amazon Advertising, and Programmatic
- Excellent usage of data-driven insights for A/B testing, CRO, ROAS, etc.
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, such as Klaviyo and other related tools
- Proficiency the latest trends and best practices in e-commerce marketing
- Experience with Shopify and other E-commerce platforms
- Expertise in the field of POD, especially in the US market is an advantage
- Knowing to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams is a plus
- Develop and communicate comprehensive digital ads campaigns with objectives top of mind, ensuring a seamless online shopping experience and driving revenue growth
- Ensure frictionless navigation of ads on all marketing channels from launch to retirement
- Proactively identify problems related to digital marketing metrics, suggest solutions and independently resolve issues
- Providing insights on customer shopping personalized products to support assortment selection and decide right target audiences
- Manage and perform day-to-day website development, integrations and digital marketing practices to develop revenues as well as brand awareness
- Work as liaison between Marketing, Creative, and Web developer to ensure website and ads’ objectives meeting expectations
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly site metrics, communicating user trends and recommend improvements based on benchmarks and goals
Total Rewards Package:
Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
Competitive 13th salary and commission
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Competitive salary based on individual capabilities.
- 13th-month salary as per government regulations.
- Tet holiday bonus based on seniority and performance.
- 10% bonus on salary on public holidays such as April 30th, September 2nd, and January 1st.
- Allowances as per labor law (Children's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, weddings, maternity leave).
- Health insurance and social insurance.
- A youthful, friendly, and creative working environment.
- Support for professional and technical training during the probation period.
- Time for learning and adapting to new job requirements.
- Participation in e-commerce projects in various fields.
- Opportunities to interact with new IT infrastructure.
- Opportunities to learn more about Digital Marketing.
This job is in the group
Register to apply
Receipt and screening of applications
2 months probation